Neighbors in Action organizes a variety of events throughout the year with the goal of engaging community members in healthy activities that celebrate peace and positivity. These events create spaces for neighbors to come together, get to know one another, and uplift the strength of community.
Each year, we are proud to host these events:
- S.O.S. Talent Show – March
- Arts to End Violence Gallery – May
- Kingston Avenue Festival – May
- Bed-Stuy Summer Kickoff – June
- Crown Heights Back to School Playstreet – August
- Bed-Stuy Back to School Playstreet – September
- Community Holiday Party – December
Check our events page for specific dates of upcoming events and celebrations.
Interested in volunteering at an event or helping with planning? Contact William McKethan, Crown Heights Community Engagement Liaison, at email@example.com or Shadoe Tarver, Bed-Stuy Community Engagement Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org.