Hey Good people,
Participatory Budgeting Vote Week is right around the corner, and we want you to go out and vote! If you need convincing, here’s 5 reasons why the Mediation Center is excited to be helping out with Participatory Budgeting:
5. It is open to ALL people ages 11 and up or in the 6th grade. This is a chance for everyone, even people who won’t be able to vote in the next election cycle to vote.
4. It is a direct way that you can influence how up to $1 Million of your local tax dollars are spent.
3. By voting you are helping determine what is important to you.
2. You are being offered an opportunity to hold your elected official accountable to projects you want to get funded. Use that power!
1. Great ideas about improvements we need in our community come from the people who live here. Vote to support the projects that our neighbors have proposed.
Voting starts this Saturday, April 7th and will end Sunday, April 15th. Don’t know where to vote? Find out using the flyer below. Hope to see you there!