Check out our short film! If you like it, share on your own social media to help spread the word!
Take It A Step Further!
- Which lyrics are the most interesting to you? What do they make you think about?
- Why do you think the artists chose to make the video look like this? How does it add to the overall message?
- Is there anything in this project that you can relate to your life?
- How does this project inspire you to end violence and make a positive change in your life or your community?
- Using the hashtag, #6feetabove, post your own short video with a poem about anti-violence and community empowerment and contact us on social media or email so we can reshare.
- Talk to your friends, family, and community members about the importance of finding alternatives to violence.
- Find healthy ways to channel strong emotions, for example arts, sports, writing, or meditating.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you or someone you know is considering engaging in violence, or has been impacted by community violence. You can always reach us at email@example.com, Facebook.com/youthorganizing, or @youthorganizing on Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram.
- You can also get involved with Urban Arts Partnership by visiting their website here.