The Mediation Center is hiring and we are so moved by the enthusiastic response to our job openings!
We are looking for a:
Here are some tips on how to strengthen your application:
- Review our website so we know you are actually interested in working with us.
- Follow the instructions on the job description about how to apply.
- In your cover letter, tell us why you think you make a good match for the job. Tell us about your connection to the neighborhood and similar work you’ve done before.
- If we’ve asked for a writing sample, we are trying to get a sense of your style and attention to detail. Please don’t go overboard! We are busy here and won’t have time to read long documents.
- Here are traits we are looking for in addition to those listed in the job description.
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Kind but firm and assertive
- Unflappable; calm under pressure
- Able to anticipate needs and offer solutions without being prompted to do so
- Capable of working with minimal oversight
- Emotionally intelligent and able to build relationships
Specific instructions about how to apply are at the bottom of each description, but all applications should be submitted online to email@example.com.